Focusing on your people and how they work together is critical to sustaining competitive advantage and realizing your organization’s full potential. And according to a recent survey, four out of five workers worldwide are unable to deliver their full value to their company. Woodmark Technologies specializes in increasing the productivity of company workers by making the relationship between people and technology more efficient.
One way Woodmark accomplishes that is with Microsoft SharePoint. SharePoint provides a unique and flexible solution that is able to adapt to the changing needs of each business unit while maintaining a consistent experience for your employees who are using it. This means that across sales, hr, finance, marketing, and communications, your most valuable assets—your people—can access the right information, add their insights, and make more informed decisions for greater strategic impact throughout the organization.
- SharePoint Governance / Compliance / Best Practices Consulting
- SharePoint Out-of-the-Box Implementations
- Lists / Libraries / Calendars / etc. (Project/Process Management)
- Document Version Control
- Workflow Automation
- Record Center (Record Routing & Retention Compliance)
- Web Part Development (Custom Business System Integration)
- JQuery (Specialized Client-Side functionality)
- SharePoint Branding (Inter-Department or Public Facing Websites)
- SharePoint Online (Hosted Sharepoint Solution Management)
- SharePoint Migrations (2003, 2007, 2010)